Ak1 always boots to bios no matter what. please help

Quick Fix.
graspyonox

Ak1 always boots to bios no matter what. please help

Post by graspyonox »

Every time the ak1 boots it goes into bios recovery tab with the following error:

ROM Image is not loaded
ROM Image update denied

I have fallowed this guide viewtopic.php?f=34&t=706
and windows installs with no problems. I tried this twice! Then for good measure i tried a third time but installed a older version of win10 1903 found in this forum witch also installed with no problem but still same result.

Boot option 1 is set to Winidows Boot Mgr

I also tried installing win10 to a ssd and setting that as the first boot device, same result always boots to bios first.

if I escape out it boots like normal and everything runs great but this should not be like this.

is there some bios update or anything else that can be done to repair this? I have searched this problem and it seems others have had this happen but the only solution i see is to reinstall the img from viewtopic.php?f=34&t=706 witch i have done 3 times as i said above.

update: just tried the AK1 discharge method. this did not help either.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Ak1 always boots to bios no matter what. please help

Post by Gabe »

The admin may reply with another, but the only suggestion I have is to contact after sales support at service@iacepc.com.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “Troubleshooting”