USB vídeo device error

Quick Fix.
aki

USB vídeo device error

Post by aki »

Hi

I Am encountering problems with the acepc GK3V and several USB web cams. I have tried with 4 different web cams and the problem is the same.

The system is able to find the driver of the camera but not able to install it. The fact is that the system is able to load the audio device of the camera but not the video. The problems is the same with 4 web cams. I have tried to export driver usbvideo.inf from other computer and installing it in acepc device but it does not work.

Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

L
dragonpoo

Re: USB vídeo device error

Post by dragonpoo »

Hey Aki, Can you provide some more information?

What cameras have you tried?
Do they work in another computer?
What errors do you get?
Guzilla GK3V (J4125/8GB/128GB) | AceMagician AMR5 (Ryzen 5 5600U/16GB/512GB NVMe) | Kamrui JK06 (N5100/8GB/256GB) | Kamrui AK1Pro (N5105/8GB/256GB) | AceMagician T8Pro (N5095/8GB/256GB)
aki

Re: USB vídeo device error

Post by aki »

I have tried three cameras. Two of them are purchased from amazon(i will pos info of their hw Id) and the third one is Logitech c920s

The three of them works correctly in other computer with w10( plug and play). Once they are connected to acepc device the audio is detected but the video is not(it says that there has been an error during controller installation)

Return to “Troubleshooting”