Install Windows 11

Please discuss some frequently asked questions here!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Install Windows 11

Post by admin »

The Windows 11 upgrade promotion plan is still being finalized. It is planned to start at the end of 2021 and continue until 2022. The specific launch time varies by device. We will share more information in the coming months.

Once the upgrade has been tested and verified on a particular computer, Windows Update will show that it is ready to install.

To check if Windows 11 is ready for your device, go to Settings> Windows Update and select Check for updates. If the upgrade applies to your device and you want to continue, please download and install it.

Note: Downloading and installing Windows 11 is likely to take longer than typical Windows 10 feature updates. You can use your computer while downloading, and you can choose to schedule the installation at a specific time when you don't plan to use the computer.
1.png
1.png (130.86 KiB) Viewed 2225 times
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
dragonpoo

Re: Install Windows 11

Post by dragonpoo »

Hi admin, I haven't seen a list of which AcePC's will support Windows 11. I believe many have the right CPU to support it, but still require additional security (TPM or Secure Boot) to work, so will you have a list of the systems and possible BIOS updates needed to enable all these features?

Thanks! I hope testing will go well!
Guzilla GK3V (J4125/8GB/128GB) | AceMagician AMR5 (Ryzen 5 5600U/16GB/512GB NVMe) | Kamrui JK06 (N5100/8GB/256GB) | Kamrui AK1Pro (N5105/8GB/256GB) | AceMagician T8Pro (N5095/8GB/256GB)
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello, dragonpoo. Currently the models that support online upgrades are GK3, AK3V, T6PRO, AM02, CK2, CK6. Our subsequent models will be equipped with the latest generation of CPUs, so they will also support Win11 upgrades.
After the Win11 system is officially released, we will consider allowing customers to customize the system that comes with the factory.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

I have Windows 11 on both my AK3V and AM02. Both fully support Microsoft's system requirements.

I also have Windows 11 installed on my T6 Pro. The T6 Pro, however, or at least mine, doesn't currently support Secure Boot (no option in the BIOS), so I had to use Rufus and the "No TPM, No Secure Boot" option to do so. It's running perfectly, and it's getting updates the way it should.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “FAQ”