Upgrade to Windows 11: frequently asked questions

Please discuss some frequently asked questions here!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Upgrade to Windows 11: frequently asked questions

Post by admin »

Upgrading is different from updating because it will upgrade the computer from the previous version of Windows (such as Windows 10) to Windows 11. This FAQ is designed to solve problems related to upgrading to Windows 11.

Compared with Windows 10, what are the advantages of Windows 11?

Windows 11 provides new productivity features and functions designed to meet the challenges of a mixed world. It has a brand new look that can help reduce your stress and do more work. Please go to Windows.com/Windows-11 to learn more about the new features.

Can I upgrade for free?
Upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11 is free. However, due to the size of the downloaded file, ISP fees may be charged for downloads via a paid connection.
Note: To upgrade to Windows 11, the device must meet the minimum system requirements of Windows 11. Some Windows 10 features are not applicable in Windows 11. The system requirements for experiencing certain Windows 11 features and applications will exceed the minimum system requirements for Windows 11.

When can my Windows 10 computer be upgraded to Windows 11?
The Windows 11 upgrade promotion plan is still being finalized. It is planned to start at the end of 2021 and continue until 2022. The specific launch time varies by device.
Note: To upgrade to Windows 11, the device must meet the minimum system requirements of Windows 11. Some Windows 10 features are not applicable in Windows 11. The system requirements to experience certain Windows 11 features and applications will exceed the minimum system requirements of Windows 11.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “FAQ”