Wintel Pro W8 no EMMC

Quick Fix.
holdan

Wintel Pro W8 no EMMC

Post by holdan »

4GB RAM 64GB ROM - x5 z8350
Hey, bios cant find EMMC, says Not Installed / Disabled. Cant find anything on the internet. PC worked for about 2h until i tried to install custom Win 10. I resetted the bios to default setting without any luck. When trying to install fresh win10 from usb it cant find the emmc either.

BIOS version 2.17.1249.
Core Version 5.011
Compliancy UEFI 2.4; PI 1.3

Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Wintel Pro W8 no EMMC

Post by Gabe »

holdan,

Though I don't know if it will make a difference, one thing you can try is a BIOS discharge. The teardown video for the T8/W8 is below. Once you get the battery wire disconnected, use some kind of a piece of metal to complete the circuit across the two poles in the battery connector on the system board, as seen in this video at around 2:12. Do this for at least ten seconds, then reconnect the battery and put the unit back together. If this doesn't help with the missing storage issue, and in making it again appear, I would contact ACEPC's after sales support at service@iacepc.com.

W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “Troubleshooting”