AK3V won’t power on

Please discuss some frequently asked questions here!
billjack@sfm.me.uk

AK3V won’t power on

Post by billjack@sfm.me.uk »

Hi I have a 3 month old AK3V mini pc that won’t power on after it was shut down due to power loss
Is there anyway I can extract the data I have a spare one of these and was hoping I could just swap something out
Regards
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: AK3V won’t power on

Post by Gabe »

You can try a BIOS discharge to see if that helps to enable you to start it normally. The instructions for such are below.

Also, depending on the version of the unit, it may have removable storage, so if the BIOS discharge doesn't help, being able to access the storage using a different machine may be an option. If it's not removable storage, however, and if the BIOS discharge doesn't help, you may very well be out of luck with retrieving any data from the unit. You could see if ACEPC's after sales support might be able to help (service@iacepc.com), but I'm not sure if they'll be able to, though they may be able to help to get the unit up and running again, even if that means a new Windows install.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “FAQ”