Steps to reinstall the windows 10 system

Come here to find solutions to difficult problems!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Steps to reinstall the windows 10 system

Post by admin »

Exit Shell mode: press the DEL key when booting, and after entering the BIOS, switch to the "BOOT" tab, and set the first startup item of "Boot Option #1" to
"widnows boot manager", then press F4 to save and exit.
If this method does not work, you need to reinstall the system because the system files are missing.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
jlthorburn

Post by jlthorburn »

How do I reinstall system files?
Are they on the iso files I copied to the usb drive?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

This is the system mirror of T11: Win10_1909_Pro:
This is a video tutorial for system installation:
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
jlthorburn

Post by jlthorburn »

Thanks for the Help.

Had to disconnect the installed SSD. After that the install of windows 1909 went with out a hitch. Smooth run and good internet speed both Lan and wifi... Regards John
ecc87

Post by ecc87 »

leogutierrez26 wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 9:38 pm Thanks a lot for the drivers, any idea of the PCI Driver?

\VEN_8086&DEV_5AC8&SUBSYS_72708086&REV_0B\3&11583659&0&D0

Regards
Did you find it?
After reinstall the win10Pro with the image file, my internet connection is reduced to 100MB,before format was 300MB. I checked the speed and duplexparameter and it is configured as Gigabit, the driver is updated. In Device manager appears the PCI driver not found. The device that in don't found is \VEN_8086&DEV_5AC8&SUBSYS_72708086&REV_0B\3&11583659&1&D0 and it's impossible to found it. I have the suspicious that the problem with internet conection is related to that driver, it could be?
Thanks in advance.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello, your PCI driver needs to be reinstalled. This is the tutorial we provide you. Please check:
SenseiC

Post by SenseiC »

The audio on this clip is absolutely horrid. The title implies reinstalling Windows 10, but the video shows updating drivers.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

SenseiC wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:14 pm The audio on this clip is absolutely horrid. The title implies reinstalling Windows 10, but the video shows updating drivers.
You're watching the driver installation tutorial.

Both the system installation and driver installation tutorials have been posted in this topic and noted.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
jnrizzo

Post by jnrizzo »

Hello, could you send me a download link for the latest image files? I have the AK1 and am running into an error when I try installing the image I got from this link:

https://www.iacepc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=706

The error I am getting is:

Making directories . . . .
The system cannot find the drive specified.
"Failed to make w:\recycler\scratch directory"

An error has been detected.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

jnrizzo,

That is the latest image file. Judging by the error you received there may be an issue with the onboard storage. I would contact ACEPC after sales support at service@iacepc.com.

Edit: Just in case it may apply, when installing the system be sure to follow the installation instructions shown in the video on the same page as the installation file.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “Computer Technology Zone”