Steps to reinstall the windows 10 system

Come here to find solutions to difficult problems!
leogutierrez26

Re: Steps to reinstall the windows 10 system

Post by leogutierrez26 »

I have been testing the 1809 version for AK1 and I found some problems like the device shutting down, according with the events viewer caused for a kernel power problem and the PCI driver that can´t install in the device manager?

Does anybody has the controlle of PCI driver of AK1 PRO?

Regards
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

This is the latest T6 download link for the 1909 system:

Remember to follow the tutorial.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

leogutierrez26 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 4:22 pm I have been testing the 1809 version for AK1 and I found some problems like the device shutting down, according with the events viewer caused for a kernel power problem and the PCI driver that can´t install in the device manager?

Does anybody has the controlle of PCI driver of AK1 PRO?

Regards
All AK1 drivers have:https://mega.nz/#!ZkIDXAbQ!h4V5F3Nl9Q63 ... eEFWdd0wGE

You can download it according to your needs.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
leogutierrez26

Post by leogutierrez26 »

Thanks a lot for the drivers, any idea of the PCI Driver?

\VEN_8086&DEV_5AC8&SUBSYS_72708086&REV_0B\3&11583659&0&D0

Regards
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

No, if you are not a professional, we do not recommend this.
Unluckyluke84

Post by Unluckyluke84 »

Thank you for the new image of OS, it booted OOTB once transfered in my USB key, unlike the previous versions.

I'm experiencing a lot of issues with Broadcom 802.11ac adapter, seems its drivers are very unstable, keeping the device to randomly appear/disappear from device list, even on clean W10 installation. Sometimes can't even see it in the list of hidden devices... Since I bought this miniPC only to be used as portable Astrophotography setup I really need a stable Wi-fi connection/driver...but I've been fightin against it for more than 5 days. What can I do?

Thank you
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

If you only require stability and don't care about the system version, you can install the 1809 system image.
Unluckyluke84

Post by Unluckyluke84 »

I don't care about system stability and/or system version. I care about working wi-fi driver. and stable network connection

I know there have been A LOT of issues with windows 10 and Broadcom Wi-fi interfaces, but I can't stand re-installing once a day to solve this - simple issues on a just-bought item...it seems like I'm playing with beta/alpha versions. As I mentioned before, 1809 image simply doesn't boot, neither the 1903. I'm sorry but I think I'll sadly return my T6 to amazon next days. Thank you for your kind support anyway
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

This has something to do with Microsoft's system, and it has absolutely nothing to do with MINI PC. The system update is like this. It is updated to improve some bugs, but other bugs will appear because of this ...
jlthorburn

Post by jlthorburn »

After following you instructions the system will not boot. After command script runs I get the press the ESC button to abort in 1 second prompt or press any other key to continue. If I press any key windows command prompt goes to "Shell"? and does not boot? When I enter exit Windows says missing components and I need to contact manufacturer?

What next? What did I do wrong?

John
ACEPC T11

Return to “Computer Technology Zone”