ACEPC T6 Linux Install

Quick Fix.
diogoeichert

ACEPC T6 Linux Install

Post by diogoeichert »

Does anyone have information on which Linux distributions/versions will run on the ACEPC T6 Stick PC? Please share your success stories. Thanks.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: ACEPC T6 Linux Install

Post by admin »

Hello, we have released the search, we will contact some Linux system celebrities to make a special Linux system for ACEPC, please look forward to it. At the same time, I will look for some super users in the forum to share the Linux they use.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
diogoeichert

Post by diogoeichert »

Thanks, that will be very helpful. Specially now that's been announced Windows 11 will not support these CPUs.
vfilipch

Post by vfilipch »

I just installed OpenSuse Leap 15.3 on GK1 on added SSD. Absolutely no issues during installation. Everything works. GRUB automatically picked up Windows manager for on-board drive. Just changed boot order for opensuse to be my first, and now I see both, Linux and Windows, in the grub menu.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

vfilipch,

Any problems with drivers?

I've been contemplating putting a Linux distro on my W8 Pro, but I hadn't really chosen one yet to try. The T6 and the W8 Pro are very similar, despite the physical layout being significantly different.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
diogoeichert

Post by diogoeichert »

vfilipch,

When you say everything works, do you also mean the Wi-Fi adapter? Thanks for sharing.

Update: I've just tried it and it also doesn't detect the Wi-Fi network, like the other distros I've tested.

Return to “Troubleshooting”