Warranty Registration

Please discuss some frequently asked questions here!
gkb

Warranty Registration

Post by gkb »

Hello all.

I am trying to register the warranty on an ACE PC I bought recently, however the website links that pertain to this do not work.
I have also tried e-mailing the customer support address, but I have not had a reply in weeks.

Is there another way I can register the warranty?
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Warranty Registration

Post by Gabe »

I noticed the same thing a while back. From my experience and from seeing posts on here from those who have needed help, the biggest thing is to make sure to keep a copy of your purchase receipt. This way, if you need help within the warranty period, you can present that via email or however you end up talking with them.

I don't think there is an actual method to register a purchase for warranty at present, but hopefully the admin will reply to either confirm that or direct you on how to do so. Again, just make sure to keep the receipt, or even a snapshot of it. I 'printed' mine as a PDF.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “FAQ”