WAKE ON LAN SUPPRT w5 PRO???

Quick Fix.
10collective

WAKE ON LAN SUPPRT w5 PRO???

Post by 10collective »

Hello, I love the w5 pro! very great product, I use it as mini servers in many places. My only issue is due to where the servers are located, sometimes the power will go off and the sticks turn off!!!! I need to be able to remotely turn the sticks back on!

is it possible to set up wake on LAN support with w5 pro if i have a USB ethernet adapter???? Please let me know ASAP, thanks!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: WAKE ON LAN SUPPRT w5 PRO???

Post by admin »

W5 does not support Wake on LAN.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
10collective

Post by 10collective »

okay! thankfully in the BIOS there is an option to restore AC power loss, which turns the w5 back on when power comes back, this is very helpful.
I wanted to know, is there was a way to set up w5 to turn on automatically from the BIOS? I notice other BIOS on computers have a power management tab that gives you this option. I wanted to know if it was possible to get this option in my BIOS on the w5? thanks
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Download this bios:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZyWnc0 ... sp=sharing
You can power on automatically.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
10collective

Post by 10collective »

Hello, I updated the BIOS and do not have the option to schedule to computer to turn on at a specific time. I only have the AC POWER ON option.... I would like to know if there is a BIOS version where i can enable the w5 to turn on at a specific time.

My current BIOS version is 5.011 and BIOS ID is T500007.

Would simply like to have a BIOS where i can set up computer to turn on at a certain time, this is very common and basic in most computer BIOS, please let me know how to make this possible!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

W5 does not support timing boot. No such function.
Pony

Post by Pony »

We will add network ports to the next generation of product.

Return to “Troubleshooting”