boot issues with Pocket PC T6 8GB + 128 GB

Quick Fix.
cassius3523

boot issues with Pocket PC T6 8GB + 128 GB

Post by cassius3523 »

Hey guys,

unfortunately i am experiencing recurring problems booting the PC.
The PC does not boot and a red light shines instead of a blue one.

I already recieved the manual to discharge the BIOS.
I was able to fix the issue this way several times. But it keeps recurring.

Does anybody know why this issue occurs in the fist place?
And why is it recurring?
What can i do?

Thanks in advance and best regards
Cassius
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: boot issues with Pocket PC T6 8GB + 128 GB

Post by Gabe »

With it continually experiencing the same problem, your best bet is to contact ACEPC's after sales support at service@iacepc.com. Make sure to explain to them what's happening and what you've tried.

It may be that the BIOS/CMOS battery is weak or faulty, but that's just a guess.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello, thank you very much for your feedback. This may be an abnormal problem caused by the BIOS. Please discharge the BIOS according to this method:
If you do not want to disassemble the machine or need customer service access, you can contact this email address to return the machine: service@iacepc.com.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
fabnaz77

Post by fabnaz77 »

Hi
I have the same issue with a GK3V mini PC with j4125, the PC has troubles to start, very often, like if it couldn't pass through bios and reboots in loop many times. Is there a method to discharge the BIOS on this mini PC ? Also the power led became pink/red since yesterday.
Thanks
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

fabnaz77,

Here are the instructions...

W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
fabnaz77

Post by fabnaz77 »

Thanks, I will try this.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

You're welcome. I hope it helps.
fabnaz77

Post by fabnaz77 »

I managed to fix this boot issue on my GK3V mini PC with j4125. Here is what I did:
In BIOS I disabled all boot options except UEFI Hard Disk, and I also disabled the option in UEFI Hard Drive BBS Priorities (maybe it's not necessary).
Since 2 days I haven't had any booting issue anymore :) .
Before that I followed the tutorial to discharge bios, I had a red power light which went back to normal blue after that.

You can right click on images to see in big size
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi, fabnaz77
Thank you very much for sharing the method, I would love to share your thoughts with more people. And let more people try the feasibility of this method. However, the picture you sent cannot be displayed in my browser. Can you send it again?
Have a nice day.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
fabnaz77

Post by fabnaz77 »

Hi, I am sorry but I already tried to reupload the pictures with no succes. If you want to see it in big size you need to right click and "save image as". Anyways the steps are easy to understand without any image.

Return to “Troubleshooting”