Ethernet stopped working.

Quick Fix.
Eddrago

Ethernet stopped working.

Post by Eddrago »

AK2 Ethernet worked fine for weeks but suddenly now only
WiFi works. Can’t find network adapter in device manger. Cable works on other devices.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Ethernet stopped working.

Post by Gabe »

Eddrago,

I would try reinstalling the system. You can get it for the AK2 here. The installation instruction video is also there.

Make sure to save any important files before doing so, as the process formats the system drive, meaning everything on it will be erased.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
rogerinfrance

Post by rogerinfrance »

Hi you should be aware that you cannot have both a WIFI and hard wired running together. Shut off the wifi and then restart the computer and see what happens!
R
Eddrago

Post by Eddrago »

Reinstalled the system and no Ethernet appeared in the device manager. Nothing occurrs when I plug in the cable either. As in no lights if any kind in the pc itself. Tried disabling WiFi and restarting as well.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Eddrago,

I would contact their after sales support department, which you can do at service@iacepc.com. Something definitely isn't right.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Eudald

Post by Eudald »

Hi,
Just had the same problem here, just 1 day after starting to use the miniPC.
Did you manage to solve the issue?

Thanks

Return to “Troubleshooting”