Windows 11 Pro experience download

Please discuss some frequently asked questions here!
witt

Windows 11 Pro experience download

Post by witt »

good day
Hello everyone, my name is Wit, today I will share with you the Windows11 Pro system experience and download link
1. Simplified interface and operation, brand new "Start" button and taskbar
2. The brand new Microsoft Store, where your favorite apps and entertainment items are gathered here
Today I will bring you two ways to install windows 11:
The first:
To install via U disk, format the U disk in NTFS format, change the name to WINPE, decompress the OS file downloaded from the following link, and copy the 7-8 sub-files inside to the root directory of the U disk. After the copy is complete, start to install the system.
Insert the USB flash drive into the mini pc, press F7 on the keyboard when booting, enter the boot disk selection interface, select the USB flash drive to start the automatic installation of windows 11. The whole process will take 5-10 minutes, depending on the speed of your USB flash drive, the 3.0 U disk will be more fast.
The first installation method is for the GK1-2-3 series, because this OS integrates the driver, so there is no need to install the driver separately. If it is installed by other models, you can find the corresponding model in the forum and install the driver separately.

The second method is to install through the PE tool: the following is the download link

Last reminder: because windows11 is a beta version, if there is any instability, it is recommended that you reinstall the official stable version of the ACEPC system
Screenshot 2021-07-15 030808.png
Screenshot 2021-07-15 030808.png (907.58 KiB) Viewed 31308 times
Screenshot 2021-07-15 030910.png
Screenshot 2021-07-15 030910.png (1.35 MiB) Viewed 31308 times
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Windows 11 Pro experience download

Post by Gabe »

witt wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:06 am To install via U disk, format the U disk in NTFS format, change the name to WINPE, decompress the OS file downloaded from the following link, and copy the 7-8 sub-files inside to the root directory of the U disk.
By "root directory" are you referring to the new, empty, formatted partition on the drive? Just copy/paste the files to that partition?

Is this the standard beta version, or is this something that you've tweaked to work with the GK1/2/3?
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
witt

Post by witt »

Gabe wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:27 am
witt wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:06 am To install via U disk, format the U disk in NTFS format, change the name to WINPE, decompress the OS file downloaded from the following link, and copy the 7-8 sub-files inside to the root directory of the U disk.
By "root directory" are you referring to the new, empty, formatted partition on the drive? Just copy/paste the files to that partition?

Is this the standard beta version, or is this something that you've tweaked to work with the GK1/2/3?
The first installation method is the same as the installation video tutorial provided by ACEPC. Model GK1-2-3 can be used directly, the driver has been packaged
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=707
ChrisK

Post by ChrisK »

Is this for the AK3 as well? Thanks.
witt

Post by witt »

AK3 can be upgraded with this system, but you have to install the driver separately
grogzero

Post by grogzero »

Installation onto a GK2 went smoothly following excellent standard system installation video (make NTFS USB thumbdrive, F7 boot, make selections and wait a long time). Windows 11 works surprisingly well with the GK2. No unknown devices in Device Manager and everything works. Windows is activated. Thanks for this!
Corid1991

Post by Corid1991 »

It is great and found this tutorial is very helpful. I have checked and followed guide for installation of Windows 11 on my PC.
wildkarrde

Post by wildkarrde »

When trying the Windows 11 compatibility check it says is not compatible as I don't have TPM2.0 on my GK2. I just got this a couple of months back and hope this is not the case. Please advise. The system keeps locking up and you don't show an updated bios for it. Please assist.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

wildkarrde,

If there's no TPM option in the BIOS it's definitely the case for now. Whether any particular unit that currently does not support Windows 11 will do so in the future will likely take some time to answer, but I wouldn't necessarily count on it.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
RLGuzila

Post by RLGuzila »

in the windows search box enter

tpm.msc

and a screen will come up to tell you your PC's tpm status.

My Guizla shows it as available and using TPM 2.0 specification.

However, I just ran the MS Health Check tool, it say the J3455 CPU failed the Health Check, and as such it appears I will not be able to load and use the final version of W11.

This page
https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows ... pp_omc_win
says my Guzila PC will not run Windows 11, but offers to let me shop for a new PC :-(

Wish I had known this in January (of this year) when I bought the Guzila.

Return to “FAQ”