T11 ETHERNET CARD NOT CONNECTED

Quick Fix.
ppozo

T11 ETHERNET CARD NOT CONNECTED

Post by ppozo »

Hello

The Realtek ethernet card of my T11 8GB-125GB bought some days ago does not work. WIFI works fine and in general the miniPC works good, just a little slow.

The Realtek adapter is hidden in the device manager and shows in properties " hardware is not conected"

Anybody know how to fix it? I do not see any option to connect the network card in BIOS..

Thanks
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: T11 ETHERNET CARD NOT CONNECTED

Post by Gabe »

ppozo,

I don't know for sure whether this will help, but I would try downloading the drivers for the T11, which are here, and try reinstalling the network adapter. If that doesn't help, downloading and running the "Intel Driver and Support Assistant" may, but I wouldn't install anything other than the network adapter driver if it finds one, even if it shows newer drivers available for other components.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

ppozo wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:18 pm Hello

The Realtek ethernet card of my T11 8GB-125GB bought some days ago does not work. WIFI works fine and in general the miniPC works good, just a little slow.

The Realtek adapter is hidden in the device manager and shows in properties " hardware is not conected"

Anybody know how to fix it? I do not see any option to connect the network card in BIOS.

Thanks
Ppozo
Please try this method: plug in the LAN indicator light will flash green, if it flashes, you can try to open the Internet settings, change the adapter, find the Ethernet open properties, select the Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and choose to obtain the trying address automatically. If the LAN is plugged in and the indicator does not flash green, there is a hardware problem. It is recommended that you contact ACEPC after-sales service.
After-sales mailbox: service@iacepc.com
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
ppozo

Post by ppozo »

Hello

Some months ago I contacted with the technical service and they give me the address for shipping my MinimPC for repair or send me a new one.

I shipped the unit but they never returned it back.

I contact with this mail address (service@iacepc.com ) several times and last times without response until they block my mail address.

Please could anybody from ACEPC tell me how get my repetir or new unit.

Regards

Return to “Troubleshooting”