MINI PC Stick (ACEPC) cannot start

Quick Fix.
pfurzi

MINI PC Stick (ACEPC) cannot start

Post by pfurzi »

Hi guys, I bought this MINI PC - Stick from ACEPC with 8 GB/RAM on amazon.de a few days ago.
We have installed everything correctly and have even edited the first pictures.
When we wanted to start the PC again on the 3rd day, it didn't work anymore. Everything was plugged in normally, but the small LED light on the stick, which was supposed to light up blue after switching on, suddenly jumped back and forth between the colours blue and red.
I tried to stay on the button longer... and it switched off completely. As soon as I switched it on again, it jumped back and forth between blue and red.
Nothing appears on the monitor. You can't even get into the BIOS.
Do you have any ideas? :ugeek: Norbert from Vienna, Austria
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: MINI PC Stick (ACEPC) cannot start

Post by Gabe »

pfurzi,

A BIOS discharge is what's recommended when this happens. The instructions for doing so are as follows...

W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello, if you still cannot solve the problem after BIOS discharge, you can contact our after-sales mailbox: service@iacepc.com. The motherboard may cause this problem.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
x308231719x

Post by x308231719x »

My stick only show red light when I reset, after I release the red light is off.

When try to turn on, the TV stick down show any thing on the screen and no blue light is on the stick.

please advice what else i can do

Thank you
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

x308231719x,

You should try the BIOS discharge in the instructions. If that doesn't help, contact after sales support at the email address indicated in the admin's reply.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “Troubleshooting”