AK3V BIOS Serial Number Missing

Quick Fix.
jamiei543

AK3V BIOS Serial Number Missing

Post by jamiei543 »

Hi i purchased the AK3V but have run into an issue in that it does not appear a serial number set in the BIOS and this causes some issues with some software i was planning to run on this device as it uses this for licensing purposes.

DMI/SMBIOS product UUID that is - as the acronym implies - universally unique. Manufacturers will typically use a vendor-specific prefix combined with the MAC address of an onboard NIC for this value.

anyway to fix this issue
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: AK3V BIOS Serial Number Missing

Post by admin »

Hello, you can refer to our tutorial to write the serial number: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing.
It should be noted that: EFI is a system boot file. Write the serial number to start with a U disk, not double-click to open. Select the U disk as FAT32 and format and name it WINPE. Copy these files to the root directory of the U disk. Power on, press F7 on the keyboard to select U disk to start.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
btoo8888

Re: AK3V BIOS Serial Number Missing

Post by btoo8888 »

Hello Admin - I have a similar problem where an application requires the motherboard to have a serial number. Currently, the serial number is set to "default string". I attempted to create a USB drive formatted as FAT32 and named WINPE. I then put the EFI boot file on the root of the drive and attempted to boot to the EFI Shell. I received an error "not found". What else can I do to boot to the EFI shell?

Return to “Troubleshooting”