Ak1 mini pc problem

Quick Start Guide and Video Instructions.
charleytiel53

Re: Ak1 mini pc problem

Post by charleytiel53 »

This is the 5105 with Windows 11, 16 gb, 512 SSD. This is my second one that's done this. I turned the other one off but it came back to this screen when I turned it back on so I'm hesitant in case there is some other option.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

charleytiel53,

That's the AK1 Pro. Unfortunately, I can't find anywhere on here that the admin has provided the Windows 11 system for reinstallation for the AK1 Pro, though the drivers are available.

You could try reinstalling Windows 11 Pro with USB media created using Microsoft's Media Creation tool, but the one thing that worries me about that is the Windows Product Key, as the unit hasn't yet been connected to the net for Microsoft to log the digital key attached to it, so even if it worked it might not Activate after setup.

I think at this point your best bet is probably either contacting After Sales Support at support@kamrui.com or private messaging the Admin, which you can do from his profile page, or even both, especially considering you've already had this same thing happen with another unit.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
charleytiel53

Post by charleytiel53 »

Well I found that turning it off and unplugging it for a while seems to reset it because when I plug it back in it restarts the whole installation process. I watched it this time and it's when it asked me to create a PIN for Windows Hello is where it gets stuck.

I've sent an email to after sales support at that email address you gave me and along with a picture of the screen it gets stuck on so I'll see if they can help me before I return it again. Thanks
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

charleytiel53,

See if the following might help...

W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “Directions”