help with ssd hard drive

Please discuss some frequently asked questions here!
pasajeroma

help with ssd hard drive

Post by pasajeroma »

hello I have bought an ACEPC AK3 Mini PC, Intel Celeron N3350,8GB RAM 128GB and I have put a sdd hard disk with windows 10 that I have to configure in the bios so that it starts me from the sdd hard disk thanks
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: help with ssd hard drive

Post by Gabe »

pasajeroma,

After you've cloned the Windows 10 system from the onboard storage or installed the Windows 10 system on the SSD from scratch, you should choose the BIOS startup option for the SSD that says "Windows Boot Manager". Make sure this is set to the #1 boot option.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
pasajeroma

Post by pasajeroma »

Hello, good morning, I already managed to change the boot to the ssd disk but it is missing a driver such as I have it connected to a TV via hdmi and it is missing the audio driver for the sony tv, how do I get the drivers for ACEPC AK3 Mini PC, Intel Celeron N3350,8GB RAM 128GB thank you very much
pasajeroma

Post by pasajeroma »

hello and sorry for bothering I have already got all the drivers, but the last question I can ask so that when turning off the mini pc the usb will also turn off since I have put a ventilator on it and when turning off the ventilator it remains on thank you very much for everything
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

pasajeroma,

Unfortunately, there's no way to alter the unit so that the USB power turns off when the unit turns off. Your only real options are either just unplugging the unit or the USB fan or using some kind of switch to more easily turn power off/on to the unit or USB fan.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
pasajeroma

Post by pasajeroma »

ok thank you very much and greetings
pasajeroma

Post by pasajeroma »

and I guess you will not have the option to turn on by pressing on the keyboard or the mouse thanks

Return to “FAQ”