ACEPC AK1 - Need technical documentation

Please discuss some frequently asked questions here!
Hausauer

ACEPC AK1 - Need technical documentation

Post by Hausauer »

One day, the mini computer ACEPC AK1 stopped working. When the power is connected, the LEDs are not lit, and the voltage on the connector drops from 12 volts to 0 (the power supply is due to the short circuit current). After opening the case, it determined that the assembly of MOSFET transistors (HP8K24) is not proper and next to one ceramic capacitor has become a conductor. After replacing these parts and supply voltage, the power supply did not go into protection, and after turning on the blue LED shone, but the fan did not spin and the system did not boot. I measured the voltage after the converters (ALVH and ALTH) present 5 and 3.3 voltage, but there is no voltage on the throttle near PWM (BD2670MWV). Drop out of the board, this PWM and found that there are short circuits on some chokes. Determine where short circuit does not work without an electrical scheme. Can you help by providing an electrical principal scheme on ACEPC AK1 (revision AK1_V4.1 2018.03.27)?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: ACEPC AK1 - Need technical documentation

Post by admin »

Hello, thank you very much for your precise description. This is a mechanical problem caused by a short circuit on the motherboard. Regarding the drawings, this is a confidential company document. Therefore, it cannot be sent at will. You can contact our after-sales mailbox: service@iacepc.com. Replace with a new machine.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Hausauer

Post by Hausauer »

Thanks for the answer. So if I have already made a repairs of some electronic components and dropped PWM to determine the short circuit on chokes, the replacement for a new device is not possible. Or possible?
witt

Post by witt »

Disassembling and repairing yourself will affect the warranty
If it is complicated, you are advised to contact after-sales
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Don't worry, sir, you can enjoy the after-sales service you need within the stipulated time. Please contact our after-sales mailbox: service@iacepc.com.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “FAQ”