Audio output device not installed

Quick Fix.
davee4

Re: Audio output device not installed

Post by davee4 »

With a different USB I got the install going , finished , shut down ,removed drive & restarted. I get to a windows error labelled install windows & timer just keep going around. So the files I am using on the USB must be corrupted or incomplete? Several restart attempts gave the same end result. Ishould download again etc or ?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello, what can be confirmed is that you have made an error in the installation steps. Please take a photo and upload it to the forum as an attachment so that we can confirm your problem, thank you.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
davee4

Post by davee4 »

A second try with the same USB 2.0 Got me going BUT it seems that there is no driver or wrong driver for the audio. I got my sound bar going by using the audio output from the monitor My devices list from before the problem listed "speakers ( Intel Audio Device (WDM))" It now shows up & says working properly but audio jack On th T11 puts out nothing to several speaker & headphones I tried. I tried updating the driver - Nothing newer available . Since I have sound lets leave the problem at that. Thanks all for the help
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

When you use T11 as audio output, you need to switch from monitor audio to the sound device you want. T11 has no built-in speakers, you can use headphones as sound output.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “Troubleshooting”