Model AD03 Anyone want a free test with review?

Intel® Processor N95 6M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz

Model AD03 Anyone want a free test with review?

Post by Guest »

www.amazon.com/dp/B0BS9VXH1N 2 left

www.amazon.com/dp/B0BSD27SF8 3left

Dear valued forum customers,

We are excited to invite you to test our products for free! If you have an Amazon account, you must leave a comment, and you will receive 100% money back. That's right, and you can try our products risk-free!

Our products are top-of-the-line, and we are confident you will love them. Whether you are looking for a powerful mini PC or a reliable computer accessory, we have everything you need to take your technology game to the next level.

To take advantage of this offer, email us at acepcforum@gmail.com or send us a private message. We will provide you with all the details you need to get started.

Don't miss out on this fantastic free opportunity to test our products. We can't wait to hear your feedback and are confident that you will love our products as much as we do.

Sincerely,
The AcePC Forum Team
Last edited by Gabe on Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Highlighted email address.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Model AD03 Anyone want a free test with review?

Post by admin »

It's True :lol:
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
dragonpoo

Post by dragonpoo »

I'd totally go for this if possible, I like the looks of these systems. For anyone who hasn't worked with the forum team, these offers are legit and they are very helpful on working with you!
Guzilla GK3V (J4125/8GB/128GB) | AceMagician AMR5 (Ryzen 5 5600U/16GB/512GB NVMe) | Kamrui JK06 (N5100/8GB/256GB) | Kamrui AK1Pro (N5105/8GB/256GB) | AceMagician T8Pro (N5095/8GB/256GB)
enigma064@aol.com

Post by enigma064@aol.com »

hello, I just purchased one of the two mini computers listed above from Amazon. what do I need to do to get reimbursed?

www.amazon.com/dp/B0BSD27SF8 3left <--- This one I purchased.. can provide receipt.

Dear valued forum customers,

We are excited to invite you to test our products for free! If you have an Amazon account, you must leave a comment, and you will receive 100% money back. That's right, and you can try our products risk-free!

Our products are top-of-the-line, and we are confident you will love them. Whether you are looking for a powerful mini PC or a reliable computer accessory, we have everything you need to take your technology game to the next level.

To take advantage of this offer, email us at acepcforum@gmail.com or send us a private message. We will provide you with all the details you need to get started.

Don't miss out on this fantastic free opportunity to test our products. We can't wait to hear your feedback and are confident that you will love our products as much as we do.

Sincerely,
The AcePC Forum Team
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please email us with your order ID :)
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Enigma064

Post by Enigma064 »

Please provide email to send order Id to. Thank you
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Enigma064 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:36 am Please provide email to send order Id to. Thank you
It's acepcforum@gmail.com. It's in the original post, though it's not highlighted or anything, so it's a bit hard to notice.

Edit: I was able to edit the OP's post to highlight the email address for others going forward.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Enigma064

Post by Enigma064 »

Email sent. Thanks
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Enigma064 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:20 am Email sent. Thanks
You're quite welcome. 🙂
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Enigma064

Post by Enigma064 »

I have been busy with work, but still intend on providing review with photos. So far so good, unit works perfectly. Thank you

Return to “Intel® Processor N95(AD03/AK1PLUS/GK3PLUS/T8PLUS)”