Where are the drivers and bios download site?

marcoamx

Where are the drivers and bios download site?

Post by marcoamx »

Hi!

Can you tell me where are the official site to backup the drivers and find the most recent bios?

Best regards
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Where are the drivers and bios download site?

Post by Gabe »

marcoamx,

You can get the drivers here...

As for the BIOS, they tend to only provide it when there is a specific reason or need.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
xrylanxscottx

Post by xrylanxscottx »

and what do we do with these?
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

xrylanxscottx wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:04 pm and what do we do with these?
Drivers? You install them if you need them.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Our independent web will be launched soon, and this is real news.
We have discussed BIOS updates on the forum before.
But to be honest, fixed file downloads are not a problem. Continuous updates and downloads of BIOS files are impossible. First, the mini pc is still developing at high speed. It doesn't make sense to say. Moreover, none of the mini PC brands on the market can currently provide BIOS updates, and only we can give some files.
This is where the difficulty lies. The BIOS is constantly adjusted when manufacturing products, resulting in many BIOS versions. This is also one of the difficulties.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

TRUMP1 wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:56 pm The BIOS is the most important part of the PC if you can't provide it then I want my money back
You're always free to send it back to where you bought it.

Nowhere is it stated that the BIOS will be freely available for this model or any other. If you have a specific need, you should list it and see if they can help you.
TRUMP1

Post by TRUMP1 »

So what you are saying is that there is no purpose for a secure BIOS :roll:
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

TRUMP1 wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 2:10 pm So what you are saying is that there is no purpose for a secure BIOS :roll:
First, no one said that. Second, the BIOS is updated when necessary, including for security issues. If/when that happens, the update will be made available.

Unlike motherboard manufacturers, this manufacturer does not update their BIOS on a regular basis. They also don't have a central repository for BIOS downloads. They provide a BIOS on a case by case basis, and only when necessary.

If you have a problem with the your PC's current BIOS you should state what it is. If it's something that can be 'fixed', they will let you know and then provide you with that fix.
TRUMP1

Post by TRUMP1 »

Thanks, so who can I contact them with warranty issues my mini died
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

TRUMP1 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:38 pm Thanks, so who can I contact them with warranty issues my mini died
You can reach out to the tech at barry@minipcunion.com.

Return to “N5105(AK1PRO)”