AMR5 reviewer recruitment(END)

AMD Ryzen 5 5600U/5800U
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

AMR5 reviewer recruitment(END)

Post by admin »

Hello everyone, I am the administrator of the forum, famous ACEMAGICIAN gave me 10 quota of people to test AMR5. I'll find people willing to test and review via Super User and active forum users. :D
AMR5.png
AMR5.png (305 KiB) Viewed 3572 times
AMR5 is the newest Gaming PC. I posted a crowdfunding link about it in the forums back in March. It was put into mass production in just 3 months. I am very excited to have access to these resources.

Regarding the reviewer's requirements, I hope you have a good understanding of the game, and we need you to evaluate the game performance. In addition, proficient in computer hardware is also an essential skill.

I will also review your Amazon profile to make sure your reviews stay on Amazon. You can share your Amazon profile to me under the post or send it to my private email for my review: unattachedjfmy@gmail.com.

Regarding the reward of this evaluation, if your review content is great and win the approval of most people, I will give you this AMR5, and then refund 100% of the purchase cost for you through PayPal and other methods.

If you leave a review carefully with pics or video, I will reward you with an additional 30-100$ bonus while refunding 100% of your principal. Of course if you like the product very much and want to keep it, I will get you the biggest discount and let you have it.
8-)
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
dragonpoo

Re: AMR5 reviewer recruitment

Post by dragonpoo »

That sounds exciting! So I'm not seeing what you need people to do?
GK3V (J4125/8GB/128GB) | AMR5 (R5 5600U/16GB/512GB NVMe) | JK06 (N5100/8GB/256GB) | AK1Pro (N5105/8GB/256GB) | T8Pro (N5095/8GB/256GB) | AD03 (N95/8GB/256GB) | CK10 (i7-10810U/16GB/512GB) | S1 (N95/16GB/512GB)
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

This is a good question. If you have an Amazon account and have purchased products on Amazon, leave a review. Then you can get a free opportunity to test a product worth $700, you just need to place an order, then use the product according to the needs I sent you and leave a review, you can get it for free, or you just want to test and experience , can return the product to us for a commission. what are you waiting for? Send us the link to your previous Amazon review and we'll let you know!
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
sleerf

Post by sleerf »

I'm not entirely sure what I need to do here but I'm certainly interested as I currently own 3 AK2 PCs and I had good amazon reviews on them at one point. I received one of the three and it went bad in 7 months (after warranty) despite not really having used it because I was behind schedule 5 months deploying the solution I was putting together. You saw my review on the third unit which wasn't actually bad, but you replaced it for me and I then rewrote the review and added in your excellent customer service. But it's all gone now. When I go to my history and click on the items it says they don't exist. So how can I write a review?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

sleerf, :D
For this review we need you to purchase an AMR5 first. Then you use it and write a review and we'll give you all your money back. Equivalent to a free test.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I attended a launch event for AMR5. And took some photos for everyone to appreciate.And share some of my thoughts with you.😀

1.In silent mode, the machine will limit the fan speed and sacrifice some performance. When I put my ear close to the machine, it was as quiet as if it wasn't turned on. Because I don't have professional equipment to test. Only official data can be provided, and the noise will not be higher than 38db.
silent mode.png
silent mode.png (179 KiB) Viewed 3378 times

2.I saw the AMR5 do some PS processing in working mode, and with 16GB of DDR4 on board, both PS and video editing were easy. When switching modes, we can also notice that the light of the machine switches from blue to green.
Operating mode.png
Operating mode.png (153.83 KiB) Viewed 3378 times
3.The most mentioned AMR5 in the promotion is the performance mode. Since the game was not used for experiments during the meeting, I did not hear the noise during the game, but it performed well in the game. In the future, I will also apply for one to take home to play games for experience. But I will go back after a few days of experience.😥
performance.png
performance.png (235.63 KiB) Viewed 3378 times
In addition, there are real photos of the front and back of the product. There are RGB lighting effects on both sides, and they are also small holes designed for heat dissipation. This is the most characteristic MINIPC I've seen so far. I hope everyone likes it, and if you have any questions about the machine, you can continue to tell me under the post. I will answer all your questions about the AMR5.
Attachments
product front.png
product front.png (233.2 KiB) Viewed 3378 times
Back of the product.png
Back of the product.png (252.56 KiB) Viewed 3378 times
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Today I can't wait to experience some games at the company. It's really smooth in LOL, I'll play other modes later and tell you the results.
LOL.jpg
LOL.jpg (283.68 KiB) Viewed 3373 times
Game.jpg
Game.jpg (241.78 KiB) Viewed 3373 times
dragonpoo

Post by dragonpoo »

I admit, it's hard to appreciate a desktop computer in pictures. You can show pictures of the screen, which shows us that it's running Windows. Most computers do that, so it seems nothing special. But when you show off pictures of that RGB lighting, it looks really awesome!
GK3V (J4125/8GB/128GB) | AMR5 (R5 5600U/16GB/512GB NVMe) | JK06 (N5100/8GB/256GB) | AK1Pro (N5105/8GB/256GB) | T8Pro (N5095/8GB/256GB) | AD03 (N95/8GB/256GB) | CK10 (i7-10810U/16GB/512GB) | S1 (N95/16GB/512GB)

Return to “AMD Ryzen™5 5600U(AMR5) 5800U”