Wake On LAN does not work

dermuffin1

Wake On LAN does not work

Post by dermuffin1 »

Hey everyone!

I try everything (also the System Settings mentioned in this forum). But wol still not work. It doenst matter if i shutdown, hibernate or put the pc in any other state. The LAN Ports LEDs are only active while the pc is on. After shutown etc. the port goes offline. I didnt find any Settings in BIOS. Do i need a bios Update?

Or what do i missing?

thx

Erik
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Wake On LAN does not work

Post by Gabe »

I don't there's any Wake on Lan setting available in the BIOS.

Just in case, see if this setting tutorial is of any benefit....

W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
dermuffin1

Post by dermuffin1 »

Hello Gabe,

thanks for your response. Thats exactly what i do. I also change the Network Adapter Driver Settings to work with wol. But that seems to make no differents.

Any other things i can try?
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Not that I can think of. Hopefully someone will have some ideas of what to try. I would suggest contacting after sales support at service@iacepc.com to see if they can help, but as of right now I don't know if you'll get a reply. I've sent them a number of emails over the last week and a half asking where the forum admin is, as he's been missing since 1/25, and I've received no replies. 🙁
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “J3455(AK2)”