How to change the Microsoft UI

Please discuss some frequently asked questions here!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

How to change the Microsoft UI

Post by admin »

I always feel aesthetic fatigue after using the computer for a long time. Although Windows has always had a theme change function, you can change the UI style, and even Win10 has its own theme store.
But these themes are just changing wallpapers, adjusting colors, and so on. They are not the same as changing skins in the true sense. I still remember the era when XP Win7 was popular a few years ago.
A lot of one-key skin-removing software, a mouse can change the computer look. And the Stardock Curtains I’m going to introduce to you today is just such a tool.
Songsong lets you retrieve the fun of Win10 "skinning" with one click!
1.png
1.png (2.04 MiB) Viewed 2337 times
The theme of Win10 is just to change the wallpaper and it is not the same as the real one!

1. 30-day free trial

The software comes from the famous Stardock, the company that once developed the Win7 start menu. The Chinese interface is not bundled. It needs to be purchased and used, but the manufacturer mentions it.
A 30-day free trial period is provided, as long as you fill in your email address during the installation process, you can use it without restrictions within 30 days. Of course, there are some in China that you know
But it is recommended that you support the genuine version.
2.png
2.png (72.33 KiB) Viewed 2337 times
Fill in the email address to get a 30-day free trial
3 (1).png
3 (1).png (195.4 KiB) Viewed 2337 times
3.png
3.png (195.4 KiB) Viewed 593 times
2. One-click skin change

The interface is a standard Fluent Design style, and the affinity is very high. The home page is the subject area. See which one you can directly click to switch. The left column includes
Custom styles, settings, two buttons are usually not used much, we will talk about the details later.
4 (1).png
4 (1).png (220.35 KiB) Viewed 2337 times
4.png
4.png (220.35 KiB) Viewed 593 times
Stardock Curtains are divided into two categories: local styles, online styles, and local styles are the ones we just saw. No need to download and enable one-click.Here you can browse local styles and online styles.

Skin authors usually embed some beautiful wallpapers in the theme. When you click on the theme, you can choose to enable or disable it in the pop-up page.
The computer configuration is different. It takes a few seconds to ten seconds to switch a version of the skin. Of course, this is also related to your computer configuration.
5.png
5.png (396.1 KiB) Viewed 2337 times
5.png
5.png (396.1 KiB) Viewed 2337 times
5.png
5.png (396.1 KiB) Viewed 593 times
Choose whether to use the built-in wallpaper when applying the theme

The effect after the skin change is still amazing. Most themes can be coordinated in many aspects such as title bar, task bar, color theme, etc.
You can also find the long-lost XP theme, macOS theme, OS2 theme, and look at the latest version of Win10.
The classic interface instantly gave people a sense of a world away.
6.jpg
6.jpg (32.97 KiB) Viewed 2337 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (32.97 KiB) Viewed 593 times
The effect is very coordinated after switching

Classic XP theme
7.jpg
7.jpg (31.09 KiB) Viewed 2337 times
Imitating apple macOS theme
8.jpg
8.jpg (4.63 KiB) Viewed 2337 times
Imitation OS2 theme
9.jpg
9.jpg (11.89 KiB) Viewed 2337 times
Gradient theme
10.jpg
10.jpg (22.26 KiB) Viewed 2337 times
3. Style fine-tuning

Although Stardock Curtains provides a pretty good skin-changing experience, it does not change the original icons and menus of Win10. The skin can work on Edge at the same time.
And Google Chrome browser in order to provide a more unified system style. By the way, the software has also added a style fine-tuning function at the top.
Complete the theme color, wallpaper, dark/light mode and other style modifications. Although nothing special, this design is really convenient for users.

4. Customize exclusive skins

In addition to directly applying the prepared skin, you can also click the second button in the left column to edit the existing theme twice. The software provides a wealth of definition options.
Including buttons, shadows, taskbars, theme colors, wallpapers, etc., you can do whatever you want. Even some items are accurate to the pixel level, which is quite professional.

Overall, this gadget is very easy to use. Although I’m sorry I can’t access online websites, the built-in skin is of high quality. The most important thing is that it is the first
Win10 software for in-depth theme modification If you are tired of Microsoft Fluent Design day after day like me, then you must try it!
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “FAQ”