The fan sounds loud

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The fan sounds loud

Post by admin »

Hello, you can upload the video to YouTube and tell me the link. Or send the video to my mailbox, we will help you solve this problem.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
nonja

Post by nonja »

I can not pm due to forum restrictions.

Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

nonja,

It's just some advice, but you might want to create a different video where you can hear the difference between the fan being off and on, as in the video you have posted it doesn't sound like there's any fan noise at all. Maybe get the microphone closer to the unit as well.

Again, it's just some advice.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
firefox

Post by firefox »

People, why you dont fix this Problem yourself??

I have buy a Noctua NF-A4x10 5V Fan and kicked out the Original Fan. Now my AK1 is silent.To Test I have run the CPU with full load for 5 Min and dont get the Temperature over 64 degree.

Solved
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

firefox wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:39 pm People, why you dont fix this Problem yourself??
Because people already paid for a PC. They shouldn't have to spend more money to fix something that shouldn't be a problem in the first place.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
firefox

Post by firefox »

Gabe wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:38 pm Because people already paid for a PC. They shouldn't have to spend more money to fix something that shouldn't be a problem in the first place.
lol I dont think so. I also have buy a NAS and think the Fan is too loud, or my Tower PC the same.
Some People will think the Manufacture Fan is okay, some People not. Everyone is different with this feeling. I prefer it silent. So I make my Tower PC and NAS silent. fixed

Regards
Firefox
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

firefox,

The problem is not a problem with fans that a few people might consider annoying. This is a problem with fans making noise that is completely ABnormal. When that happens, something is wrong, and it shouldn't be the responsibility of the purchaser to have to fix something that shouldn't be occurring in the first place.

If you want to fix or make better whatever you want with your computers, have at it, but that's you. People pay for a product. It should work without issue. If the fan in my unit was annoyingly loud, I would be complaining too. As it is, I have three ACEPC models with fans, and they're all quiet, the way they should be.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

For customers who have abnormal noise in the fan, we will actively replace the machine for you.

Regarding the quality of the fan, we are still improving. We are pleased that customers can spend 5-10$ to get a better experience. I will consider holding some gift card activities in the future so that everyone will have enough bonus to upgrade fans and other accessories.🤗
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
nikfok15

Post by nikfok15 »

To admin: Ok, so what is the suggestion for the abnormal fan?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You can take a video and post it in the forum, and then I will listen to whether the fan’s voice is abnormal. If the situation is confirmed, I will arrange a new machine for you.

Return to “J4125(GK3)”