Apaga

Apaga

Post by 333 »

Hola, sé nada de pc. Compré esta. Estuve muy contenta hasta hoy.
El monitor dice que no recibe señal y la pc se apaga. Repetidamente. No avanza más allá de entrar a Windows
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Apaga

Post by Gabe »

If you're able to enter the BIOS on startup, I would try restoring all settings to default (even if you haven't changed them). To get into the BIOS, either press and hold or repeatedly press the Del key immediately after you press the power button. Once in the BIOS, you should see some instructions on the right hand side for restoring the default settings. I think it's F3, but I'm not positive. Once you've restored the default settings, Save and Exit the BIOS, which I think is F4, but again, I'm not positive. The correct F keys to use will show on the right hand side.

If you're not able to get into the BIOS, you can manually restore the default settings by performing a "BIOS discharge", the procedure for which is below. The inside of your model may look a bit different, as these are instructions for an older AK1, but the procedure itself is the same.

If this does not help, the next thing I would try is reinstalling the system, which you can get here. There is also an instructional video on that page that explains the system reinstallation process.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “N5105(AK1PRO)”