Optimize F2A fan speed (F2A only)

New AI experiences, performance, and battery that lasts.
barry777

Optimize F2A fan speed (F2A only)

Post by barry777 »

Update content: In idle state, when the CPU temperature is lower than 45 degrees; the fan stops running to reduce noise.

Google Drive limits the number of file downloads for non-Google accounts. If you receive a message that the limit has been reached, please log in to your Google account and try downloading again.

Update method:

marginalia

Re: Optimize F2A fan speed (F2A only)

Post by marginalia »

Can you make a video on how to do this? I can't seem to get my F2A to go into boot menu.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

marginalia wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:36 pm Can you make a video on how to do this? I can't seem to get my F2A to go into boot menu.
If repeatedly pressing F7 just after pushing the power button doesn't result in entering the Boot Menu, try pressing and holding F7.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
marginalia

Post by marginalia »

I've tried both ways several times and I still can't get it to work.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

marginalia wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:55 pm I've tried both ways several times and I still can't get it to work.
Just out of curiosity, do you use a Bluetooth keyboard? If so, this is likely the problem, as the Bluetooth module isn't yet active on Startup and doesn't become so until Windows itself starts. If this is the case, hopefully you have either a wired or wireless (USB dongle type) keyboard to use, at least for this.

If it's not a Bluetooth keyboard, I would contact barry directly at barry@minipcunion.com and explain the issue you're having entering the Boot Menu.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
marginalia

Post by marginalia »

Okay, I tried a different wired keyboard and got it to open the boot menu! But now when I try to choose the usb device, it doesn't do anything. I've tried two different usbs and I made sure they were formatted to FAT32 first. Any suggestions? I really appreciate all the help!
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

In that case, I would reach out to barry directly at the email listed above and explain what going on.
marginalia

Post by marginalia »

I figured it out. I was an idiot. 🤦‍♀️ When I copied the files to the USB, because he said all files to the root, I took the two boot files out of the folder. I erased the usb, moved the files onto it exactly as they were, and it worked like it was supposed to.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

marginalia wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:19 pm I figured it out. I was an idiot. 🤦‍♀️ When I copied the files to the USB, because he said all files to the root, I took the two boot files out of the folder. I erased the usb, moved the files onto it exactly as they were, and it worked like it was supposed to.
Glad to hear it worked. 👍

Return to “intel® Core™ Ultra 5 125H Ultra 7 155H (F2A)”