démarrer

Intel® Processor N95 6M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz
laurence

démarrer

Post by laurence »

NiPoGi Mini PC Model AK1PLUS RAM 16GB ROM 1TB

Bonjour,
Je ne peux plus me connecter.
Je n'ai plus accès au menu "Démarrer" de Windows.
Je n'ai plus la barre des tâches.
Je ne peux plus faire CTRL + Alt + suppr
acheté sur amazon la semaine dernière, entièrement neuf

quelqu'un peut-il m'aider ?

Laurence de Nice
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: démarrer

Post by Gabe »

If it's not even turning on, I would see if resetting the BIOS to defaults fixes the problem. You can access the BIOS by repeatedly pressing or pressing and holding the Del key just after pressing the power button. The options for resetting everything to default should be on the right side of the BIOS screen.

If you can't get into the BIOS, you can try the alternate method, the instructions for which are below...

If the unit does turn on and boot into Windows, but it doesn't work properly, AND it's a standard AK1 Plus (not the RGB model), and it has Windows 11 Pro (not Home), I would try reinstalling the system, which you can get here.

If it's an RGB model of the AK1 Plus, and/or it has Windows 11 Home, not Pro, I would contact barry777, a tech for the company, at barry@minipcunion.com to see if he can help. Unfortunately, there is not yet a reinstallation file listed on this forum for the RGB version of the AK1 Plus, nor a Windows 11 Home version for either the standard version of the AK1 Plus or the RGB version of the AK1 Plus. This is where barry will be able to help.

I hope all of this translates properly, as I don't speak French.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Post by Guest »

MERCI Gabe

Je vais suivre vos indications demain matin car c'est mon ordinateur professionnel, cabinet d'avocats.

Je vous tiens au courant.

Je comprends parfaitement la traduction qui est parfaite.

Laurence de NICE
Laurence

Post by Laurence »

Bonjour,

Aucune réponse du technicien barry@minipcunion.com

Ordinateur toujours en panne : pas de menu démarrer, pas de barre des tâches, pas de CTRL + ALT + SUPP

Rien ne fonctionne.

Nous attendons l'informaticien.
barry777

Post by barry777 »

Laurence wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:40 am Bonjour,

Aucune réponse du technicien barry@minipcunion.com

Ordinateur toujours en panne : pas de menu démarrer, pas de barre des tâches, pas de CTRL + ALT + SUPP

Rien ne fonctionne.

Nous attendons l'informaticien.
Please check your email messages.
It is recommended that you register and log in to this forum, and you can contact us via private message.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:54 am.

Return to “Mini PC RGB AK1 Plus”