MiniPC does not start at all

Come hang out and discuss tech related content! Please check other subforums before posting.
alessiocarlini

MiniPC does not start at all

Post by alessiocarlini »

Hi all, I'm new here, thanks for comments.
I have a Fodenn MiniPc with N95 processor, very nice fast and well done .. but, after installing all my sw on windows 11 pro, and after many reboot .. then I shutdown normally and unplug power cord for some days.

Thenr PC does not started at all, no light, none!

Only after many attempts in many combinations like power botton pressed for 1 second 10 seconds power cord unplug .. it restarted finally.

But each time I unplug power cord for many hours it does not restart and is not easy to resolve.
I tried removing memory and ssd .. no changes,
I measured cmos battery .. it was 3v .. seems oky.

I'll try to change cmos battery pack, I don't find anything else to do.

Any suggestion?

Thanks
Alessio
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: MiniPC does not start at all

Post by Gabe »

You could try reverting to the default settings in the BIOS to see if that helps. Your best bet is reaching out to the manufacturer.

For reference, because Fodenn is not a sub brand of nor is supported by ACEMAGIC, I've moved your topic to the General Discussion section.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
dragonpoo

Re: MiniPC does not start at all

Post by dragonpoo »

As Gabe suggested, make sure you contact the seller. If the system is faulty, do that as soon as possible to make sure you get resolution within their return/warranty period.

General troubleshooting steps: you say if you unplug it for a long time, it will not turn on. If you shut it down, but leave it plugged in to power for a long time, does it power on as expected? The BIOS/CMOS battery will not affect a system's ability to turn on; it will only prevent it from remembering custom BIOS settings, and it would default each time it gets turned back on.
GK3V (J4125/8GB/128GB) | AMR5 (R5 5600U/16GB/512GB NVMe) | JK06 (N5100/8GB/256GB) | AK1Pro (N5105/8GB/256GB) | T8Pro (N5095/8GB/256GB) | AD03 (N95/8GB/256GB) | CK10 (i7-10810U/16GB/512GB) | S1 (N95/16GB/512GB)

Return to “General Discussion”