Delayed shipping

Very cool thing: face-to-face discussion with the CEO of Mini Union.
DanSG

Delayed shipping

Post by DanSG »

I understand that the 5800U Barebones AMR5 is delayed at least two weeks (which is frustrating enough), but that delay removes most of the refund/exchange period and your chat support is refusing to reset the refund/exchange period to begin on the day of delivery.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Delayed shipping

Post by admin »

Although I got through your post I don't know what happened.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
DanSG

Post by DanSG »

On 07/10 I ordered the barebone 5800U AMR5 deal. Your support chat has given me four delays and four excuses. First they claimed it was a pre sale (a lie) and didn't give an ETA. Then they found a manufacturing defect but would ship 07/25. Third was customs issues with a promise to ship 07/27. Now it's warehouse issues that will delay shipping to 08/01. I could believe one of those, and why a smaller company wouldn't want to take the hit of shipping the non barebone version instead. If that weren't bad enough, it is preventing me from selling the NUC this is replacing, so I'm also out that money a lot longer than planned. Oh, and the lack of solid commitment to the full 30 day evaluation period. This is frustrating, pathetic for any size company, and really makes me doubt your ability to support what you sell.
Last edited by DanSG on Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please give me the following information, and I will deal with it as quickly as possible.

1. Purchase channel (website or link)
2. Order number
3. The name and email address of the customer service contacting you

You can PM me, I will deal with it as soon as possible.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
cackletinkle

Post by cackletinkle »

i had a very similar experience and i wish i knew of the forum to have a bit better post-sales support. ordered my AMR5 5800U barebone on 07/11 and after multiple chats and emails, i finally received it about a month later on 08/09 .. looks like the barebone units were the ones in high demand/low supply. luckily i had time on my side as i wasn't in a huge rush but after not hearing back on the method of shipment to Canada (i didn't want to get dinged with brokerage via UPS/FedEx, i decided to ship it to USA where i was visiting later that month - it was a nail biter though as it only arrived a week before my visit! they did offer a mouse/keyboard combo which was a nice gesture for the delays

Return to “CEO Response”