Bios reboots all the time..

AM06 PRO AMD Ryzen 4800U 5600U 5500U 5625U 5560U
lov3z

Re: Bios reboots all the time..

Post by lov3z »

Gabe wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:17 pm lov3z,

Does the drive you currently have installed, as in the one when you took the snapshot, have Windows installed on it?
Yes, I installed Windows 11 from the factory..
lov3z

Post by lov3z »

I changed and inserted a new NVMe SSDs, but it is not recognised and does not show up in the bios in the boot list.

I tried to start a new installation via botable usb media but it does not find the peripheral

Could the motherboard be the problem?
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

lov3z wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:29 am Could the motherboard be the problem?
Anything's possible, though it could be something simple as well.

Hopefully barry will reply again soon with some suggestions (he's a tech for the company). However, it might also be a good idea to email him at barry@minipcunion.com.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
farragoso

Post by farragoso »

Tengo el mismo problema en AM07.
Se pudo solucionar?
holgerwolf

Post by holgerwolf »

Ich habe das gleiche Problem mit dem AM07. Habe mir mal eine neue SSD besorgt und schaue dann weiter.
actiftech

Post by actiftech »

lov3z wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:29 am I changed and inserted a new NVMe SSDs, but it is not recognised and does not show up in the bios in the boot list.

I tried to start a new installation via botable usb media but it does not find the peripheral

Could the motherboard be the problem?
Clic droit sur icone Windows dans la barre des taches. Sélectionner "gestion des disques". Ici, vous devriez voir reconnu la présence de votre nouveau SSD NVME. Il vous faut alors l'intégrer à votre système. Nouveau nom, D:? E:? formater, installer, et au redémarrage suivant, votre disque sera bien installé. Microsoft est parfois vicieux. Malgré les évolutions apportées avec Windows 10, avec la promesse iniciale de ne pas infliger de mises à jours importantes mensuellement, sait que nous sommes dépendants de son système d'exploitation, et se fiche pas mal des difficultés que peuvent rencontrer de nouveaux utilisateurs... :mrgreen:
barry777

Post by barry777 »

The newly installed SSD cannot be recognized in the BIOS because the new SSD does not contain system boot files, so it cannot be recognized; the SSD needs to be formatted before installing the system.
1. If you have other computers, you can download [DiskGenius] to format the SSD.
2. If there is no other computer, you can create a PE system and enter the PE system to format the SSD.

It is recommended to refer to the following video for formatting operations:

PE file: https://mega.nz/file/gn0mkSTT#FXZUx9m6c ... PQS1S9q5Yk
Install the PE system tutorial:
holgerwolf

Post by holgerwolf »

holgerwolf wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:42 pm Ich habe das gleiche Problem mit dem AM07. Habe mir mal eine neue SSD besorgt und schaue dann weiter.
A new SSD fix this problem :-)

Regards
Holger

Return to “AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600U(AM06 AM07 &PRO Series)”