Unable to get Wake from RTC to function

Intel® Processor N95 6M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz
hsehestedt

Unable to get Wake from RTC to function

Post by hsehestedt »

This is a function I have setup many, many times on other computers, but for the life of me I simply cannot get it to work on the AD03.

I enable this option on the BIOS by setting it to wake at a fixed time. I then set the time at which it should wake up. Finally, I verify that the BIOS is showing the correct time.

Is there some other setting that I need to check to allow this option to function?
barry777

Re: Unable to get Wake from RTC to function

Post by barry777 »

hsehestedt wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:07 pm This is a function I have setup many, many times on other computers, but for the life of me I simply cannot get it to work on the AD03.

I enable this option on the BIOS by setting it to wake at a fixed time. I then set the time at which it should wake up. Finally, I verify that the BIOS is showing the correct time.

Is there some other setting that I need to check to allow this option to function?
You can refer to the video operation:
hsehestedt

Post by hsehestedt »

I appreciate the response, but as I noted in my original post, what was shown in the video is exactly what I did.

In any case, I resolved the issue in the meantime. The Windows setting to enable fast startup was the culprit. I simply had to disable that option and then it worked.
barry777

Post by barry777 »

Yes, thank you for your plan; we have verified your plan and can use RTC to wake up, I will synchronize your plan to let more people know.
Pc146

Post by Pc146 »

Hi, is there anything more I could try? I disabled fast boot from the Redge edit and everywhere I could find it elsewhere to verify that it was disabled and it didn’t work. It’s still not auto booting at a set time.
barry777

Post by barry777 »

You can try to turn off fast startup using the following steps:
Go to Settings > System > Power & Sleep.
Click Additional Power Settings.
Click Choose what the power buttons do.
Then click Change Settings that are currently unavailable.
Uncheck Fast Startup.
We tested that after turning off the fast startup and performing the above operations in the video, it was normal;
If there is still abnormality after using these steps, you need to provide the bios home page information photo of AD03 you own. I will report back to the supplier again.

Return to “Intel® Processor N95(AD03/AK1PLUS/GK3PLUS/T8PLUS)”