Nipogi AM02 - trouble reinstalling Windows OS - requesting advic

Quick Fix.
rs1901538

Nipogi AM02 - trouble reinstalling Windows OS - requesting advic

Post by rs1901538 »

Hi all,

I had a little trouble with a little German malware and had to wipe the drive and reinstall Windows. Unfortunately, it appears they are still on the PC or the installation went awry.

I can still get to the BIOS screen and leave to start up Windows but I am then met with this error.

It reads;

Install Windows
The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK" to restart the computer, then restart the installation.

I keep returning to the BIOS screen and then to this error so I'm hoping you may have some guidance in how I can correct this? How would I wipe the drive and reinstall the pc from only the BIOS screen?

I hope you can help! Thanking you in advance for any advice or guidance you can give.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Nipogi AM02 - trouble reinstalling Windows OS - requesting advic

Post by Gabe »

rs1901538,

When reinstalling Windows, are you attempting to perform a clean install with Windows 11 installation media you've created? If not, this is what I would recommend trying. You can create Windows 11 installation media using Microsoft's Media Creation Tool. If you search Google for 'Windows 11 ISO', you'll see Microsoft's 'Download Windows 11' page at or near the top of the results. Click that, and then click Download in the "Create Windows 11 Installation Media" section. You can create the media on a USB drive. Granted, this requires the use of another computer to complete.

If you're not familiar with performing a clean install of Windows, see this guide. The section you want is entitled "Windows 11 clean install process", which is about two thirds of the way down the page. There's also a jump list on the left you can use to get to it. When you start the computer with the USB installation media you've created, repeatedly tap F7 to get into the boot menu, then select that USB drive to boot to. When you get to the screen with the partitions on the unit's internal drive, delete all of them, then click Next like in the instructions. It will create all necessary partitions automatically, and the installation process will then commence. At this point you can leave the computer alone until it gets to a Windows setup screen that needs your input. You'll have to go through all of the Windows setup steps again, like you did when you first got the unit. If you need drivers for your AM02, you can get them here. Windows should Activate when you connect to the internet.

If this is what you tried, but it didn't work, please let us know and we'll see if we can get the Admin or barry777 (he's a tech for the company) to provide the system installation file that's specifically made for the AM02 in order to see if that will work.

Ultimately, if the malware really screwed up the drive, you might need to replace it, but hopefully that won't be the case.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
barry777

Re: Nipogi AM02 - trouble reinstalling Windows OS - requesting advic

Post by barry777 »

You can use the following link to download the AM02 original system (including drivers):
Steps to reinstall the system:

Return to “Troubleshooting”