These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Best Minipc Forum. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
- Post with respect for others. This site is for general users, so please consider carefully.
- Please do not link to warez, cracks or any other material that does not respect copyright. No support will be provided to such sites.
- Please do not post on this site to recruit personal projects or offer services outside of ours. We consider this to be spam.
- Use the "Post Report" feature and the community team will handle them as needed. Please do not reply to these posts yourself.
- Please note that newly registered users can become full users after making two agreed posts. Full users can post without being approved. It is a necessary thing to become a full member as soon as possible.
- We are here to provide support for the official Minic PC released by the MiniPC team. Limited support will be provided for MiniPCs purchased from other sources. Please see the relevant announcement thread in each forum for more instructions.
- While we are happy to help if possible, it is best to ask technical questions on the site dedicated to supporting the specific product in question.
- If you are experiencing permissions issues, please contact the board administrator immediately, such as not being able to see the section, not being able to fill out a profile, not being able to private message, etc.
- Community support is available on the board, Twitter and Facebook. If your post is not agreed in time, you can contact the administrator via private message. We will reply to your message as soon as possible.
- Since Minipcunion is a community-based forum, all staff and community members volunteer their time to support you. Please consider this before posting.
- Links to your own website or other supporting websites are acceptable. Linking to your own website in your signature or website profile is also acceptable. However, linking to illegal sites is prohibited, and any user found to be doing so will be subject to IP address banning + account deletion.
- Promoting your own website without support is not allowed.
- The avatar should be no larger than 120x120 pixels and should not contain animations.
- Signatures can contain up to five lines of normal-sized text or an image no larger than 60 pixels high by 468 pixels wide and two lines of small-sized text. The font size of the signature should be normal or small.
- Links in signatures are limited to a maximum of 3 links. Management team members and users affiliated with maintenance can access additional links to help support the product.
- All rules apply to forum posts and private messages.
- Minipcunion is responsible for the interpretation and enforcement of these rules. Warnings, bans or inclusion in the moderation queue will be used when necessary to keep the site running smoothly.
- New users can post in the General Discussion section after registering for the forum, so come hang out and discuss technically related content! Again, after two reviews you will be automatically removed from the New Users group and become a full member.